Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YUMMY doggy treats!!!

Hey everydog and girl girl! This is Molly Brown Truffles (doesn't she have cool name!) Her mom sells some super yummy doggy treats! I thought I share the yumminess with you!
Amanda Toris, the owner of The Chocolate Lab (a small one woman company in New Jersey) started making all natural treats for dogs when she brought home an 8 week old Chocolate Labrador puppy almost two years ago. Upon doing a lot of research, Amanda realized that there was a lack of natural treats on the market for dogs that not only taste good, but are good for them. Amanda set forth and created her own yummy recipes for dogs, and she strives to keep her treats as natural as possible using only certified organic ingredients when available. None of the treats from The Chocolate Lab ever include any salt, butter, or added sugar- and wheat free cookies are available upon request. Since starting, she has also incorporated leashes and accessories for dogs into her production line. The muse behind The Chocolate Lab, is a 1 (and 3/4!!!!) year old female chocolate labrador retriever named Molly Brown Truffles. She's the reason we bake, and the love of our lives.Treats, Toys and Accessories from The Chocolate Lab can be purchased at www.njchocolatelab.com or www.thechocolatelab.etsy.com.

hey hey ivy! i think you should get these cause then you could EAT squirrels!!!!!

18 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I want to kill some squirrels TOO!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa haa. those are cute squirrel cookies. You think I can EAT those too?

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hershey.
Every time my friends start talking about yummy treats and cookies I start drooling. I hope you enjoy yours!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lady Kaos said...

I'm going to tell Mom to get some of those for my dacshund sister because she likes catching squirrels and she hasn't been able to catch any this year. Mom was totally grossed out last year when she caught one so maybe this will satisfy both of them!
Kaos

Luckie Girl said...

OH my, these look really delicious. Did your MOm get your some too Hershey?

fee said...

what cute looking treats! have you tried any?

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Hershey!

My sister Lucy falls between the couch and the cushions too but she does it on purpose!

Homemade treats are the BEST, but my mommy has a little secret for all of you doggins out there:
If you pee-mail us your address, my mommy will mail them to you! And you won't have to get a job in order to pay because it will be a gift from me-Ricky!

xoxo,
Ricky

Amanda said...

Hershey,
Thanks so much for featuring my mom's treats in your blog! She loves what she does, and enjoys baking for dogs. I get to be the taste tester for all of her new recipes, and she never lets me eat anything that isn't good for me. Like your friend Ricky Pepper said above, homemade treats ARE the best. Especially when they're made by someone as talented as my mom.
Smooches,
Molly Brown Truffles

Pacco de Mongrel said...

wat a cute shape...

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Hershey,

Just wanted to let you know I changed my URL to reflect the antics of my new sister! If you click on this picture of me it should take you to my new URL. :)

xoxo,
Ricky

MONA, JACKS & TOBY TOO !! said...

Hi Hershey,

After following every doggie's blog like us for months the Doofus, our Mommy, finally got us one thanks to our many dachshund friends. We really like following you and Copper's adventures. Come by & see us sometime @ JUSTUSTEXASDACHSIES.BLOGSPORT.COM

Ivy said...

wowie!! i will haf to convince my peepol to buy me some of those yummy lookin skwerrel cookies for sure! thanks for sharing!

JustMeCopper said...

I tag you dude.

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

Do they have bird-shaped cookies?

Hana said...

Dear Hershey,
We haven't heard from you recently. We hope Miriam hasn't taken over the world. Do we have to come rescue you?
~Hana the Dog

Hana said...

Oh, look look Hershey! I got you listed in the news!

wildcatsthree said...

Hey Hershey, we stopped by to check out your blog from Paw it Forward. Enjoyed all your pics, and those squirrel cookies look delicious.
Abby & Rosie

Laila said...

Definitely looks very yummy!!! I want to give my dogs a treat like that too...^_^



dog pens