Wednesday, July 04, 2007

lots to blog about...but no pictures!

well there has been a lot of stuff going on lately and mom has taken pictures BUT she has lost the cable to the camera and she needs dad to bring his work computer home so she can use the memory card slot that he has. so dad, i know you read my blog...bring your computer home!

anyways, there are lots of bunnies in my yard! i saw one eating the weeds on my gravel driveway today. dad said, "eat away little bunny!" and i said, "GET OUT OF MY YARD!!" mom said, "awww, its soooo cute!" and nixon said, "whatever...i'm going to take a nap on top of the cabinet" and miriam said, "goooo-oooo-waaaa-ahhh!" yeah, she can't talk at all! she just makes lots of noise.

and today there were HUGE buzzards right next to my yard! there is a wooded lot next to my house and some stupid person dumped a whole bunch of dead rotting fish in it right next to the road! how stupid and stinky! so there were 4 GIANT ugly buzzards eating those dead fish. mom and dad were disgusted!

tonight there are lots of neighbors making boomy noises. i'm not paying much attention to them. but they are annoying. mom says if they wake miriam up she might hurt them, what does that mean?

copper sent me my presents from luckie! i looooved my toy and my tasty "singaporian" treats, i call him panda bear. see luckie calls her's mr. brown bear. well i already have a toy called brown bear. so my present needed a new name, so he is panda bear. i take him to sleep with me, i sleep with mom and dad and nixon joins us sometimes.

oh, and everyday mom does these wierd things on the floor. she stretches and sits up and rolls over and lifts her legs. what is she doing, i mean she's lifting her legs and stuff but she's not going business i think. i tried to lay down next to her the other day and she told me to go away, she said she needed to fit into her pre-baby jeans. again, what is she talking about?

13 comments:

fee said...

hi hershey, i remember brown bear! let's hope your daddy remembers to bring his laptop home today so we can all see what panda bear looks like!

loves,
fee

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Hershey,
Can't wait to see your piktures. :) I heard from Copper you are a gentle lover and will gently nibble on your toys.
Hmm..your Mom's acting rather strange? Was she doing a play bow? Does she want to play bitey face with you?
PS : I could lend you my lap top if you stayed nearer.

Dachsies Rule said...

Bunnies and buzzards and booms and bears and pre-baby stuff. That's a lot of Bs! When you said your mom was on the floor, we thought for sure she wanted to play with you. If we were on your floor, we would want to play with you! You need to tell your mom she is beautiful just the way she is and that she needs to play with you more!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Ricky Pepper said...

Hi Hershey,

I am glad your mom found Nixon at the jail and saved him! It must be hard to be a vagrant with no momma to cuddle with, and no cute dashchies to play with like us! I heard those boomy noises last night too but they didn't bother me much. What are jeans and why does your mom get on the floor but not want to play? When my mom does "yogas" I bite her hair and Lucy jumps on her belly. Now I think she sneaks yogas in the bedroom.

have fun watching those buzzards!

Ricky

Tadpole said...

Oooh, you have bunny rabbits too?! I just about caught one the other day!

Oh, and if you just keep barking and jumping on top of your mom when she's down there on the ground, she'll eventually give up. That's what happened with my girl, at least....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hershey.
We need to see pictures!
Hershey's Dad: Please bring home your computer!
If I had bunnies near my house I'd be crazy about them!!
Try to join your mom when she is doing her work out, that way you will spend more time with her!
Kisses and hugs for you and your family
Lorenza

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

We have a bunch of bunnies around our house too--Renzo always tries to catch them, but they are too fast. They sure do sit still and then hop away in a hurry.

Good work on Ellie. One time, my person found a lost beagle in our neighborhood, too. It's so good when it all works out.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, are the bunnies still in your yard? I wanna see pictures of you and your Panda bear. :)

~ girl girl

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, can you ring that bear back when you come see me. I need to chew him to bits. Thanks.

Reina the Doxie said...

Panda Bear is a nice name. Oh, so did your mum hurt those noisy neighbours? hehe

DustyDoodles said...

Hey Doglet!!!

You have wabbits?? Are they my friends Jacks or are they the cute little cottonfluffs?? We have both out here! Doodles likes the Jacks the best. We have those buzzard things too, but we calls them vultures. Do you have redtail hawks?? They are way too scary for me!!

Doodles Out!!

Bailey said...

Hershey, are you sure you didn't chew up the cable to the camera? We won't tell. Happy chasing! Luv, bailey

Hana said...

Whew! I am glad when you all saw the huge buzzards that your Dad didn't say "Eat away little buzzards" and that your Mom didn't say "awwww how CUTE". They were just as disgusted as you were that they were on your street, right??! I betcha they were saying "GET OUT OF MY STREET"