Tuesday, July 10, 2007

introductions!



well everydog and girl girl...i would like to introduce you to a new friend of mine! her name is maggie and she is a baby mini dachshund. she is only 10 weeks old! i told her she should start a blog, so she did! please go visit her and make her feel welcome she is sooooo cute!
since her mom works with my dad, her mom goes on long trips around the world like my dad so when her mom goes on trips she gets to stay with me! i really liked her, i wanted to play with her SO BAD!! but she was so small mom thought i was going to clobber her. oh, and if my last post didn't show the toy injustice in my life, mom gave maggie two of my toys!!! she said i had two identical balls and two identical rope toys so she gave her one of each. (mom secretly told me after reading all your comments she has decided to give me one her toys!!!! she hasn't decided which one yet though)

oh! stay tuned maggie will have a video of our meeting soon...

10 comments:

Hana said...

Oh boy (ahem, I guess I mean girl), a new dachsie in town! I will go visit her bloggy. She is so tiny and so cute! That's neato you will have a slumber party with Maggie when her mom goes on long trips. So your Mom will have to take care of 3 little ones then. A lot of work for her, but a lot of fun for you!

Hana said...

Hey Hersh, is your mom making a ribbon necklace for Maggie? I saw your post on her bloggy. If you are, I bet it will be really really pretty and cute for Maggie!

Maggie said...

Hershey I love my toys you (and your mom) gave me! Thank you!!! The tennis ball is the BEST! :) I can't wait till I get to come stay with you whenever my mom travels!!!

Roxie, Sammy and Andy said...

Oh, how cute! A tiny baby dachsie! Mom says she doesn't think we were ever that little. We hope Maggies doesn't make Mom want a tiny dachsie and replace one of us!

MJ's doghouse said...

oh my gosh hershey...i jsut read all your blog back to the one wieth you and Nixon fighting...that looks like me and zippy when we fight..except zippy is way smaller than me...you have a nice house and a nice mommy and daddy. I look forward to reading more about you and your baby. i will visit you soon....

Tadpole said...

Oh Maggie is so TINY! She's a DOLL! Pretty soon she'll be big enough to play bitey-face and chase and tug-of-war and everything else!

And I am TRULY appalled at the LOPSIDED collection of toys in the post below. Shame on your mom. *tsk*

Joe Stains said...

omdog that is the cutest thing ever, Mom is going to go visit her right now!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hershey.
Sure you will enjoy having Maggie to play with!
You are a good friend sharing your toys with her. Lets see if you mom gives you more!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Isabella said...

She is so cute! You will have so much fun playing with her.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Reina the Doxie said...

Hello Maggie!!!
Awww she is so so cute!
I hope she will come visit often!

Love,
Reina