Monday, June 11, 2007

my secretary revealed...do you dare reveal yours?

my secretary (mom) has built up the guts to reveal herself. she would like to ask if you dare reveal your secretaries?? she says as she helps me read all the blogs that she always wonders who your secretaries are. what do you look like, what kind of jobs to you do, do your secretaries have non-fur babies? we all know what ivy's randy and lindsay look like and we hear your voices in your videos and see your headless bodies in pictures...so do you dare reveal yourselves! i dare you! so here is the lowdown on my mom and dad..


mom's name is kirsten and she obviously just had a baby (cause i talk about the baby a lot, believe me she is the new star around here!) she used to be a middle and high school art teacher when we lived in GA last year. she now stays home with me and the baby. her mom is copper's mom if you didn't know that either. mom is showing skinny pictures of her cause she thinks she's fat...but she did JUST have a baby!

my dad's name is mike and he is a reporter and writes about people all over the world, that's why he travels to far and distant lands like suriname, lebanon, turkenistan, azerbaijan, turkey, thailand, and soon to be paris and the french riviera (yeah, he's roughin' it for that trip!)

so who are your secretaries? and what do they look like? do you dare? you know your curious about everyone else?!

14 comments:

Zach said...

Wow - that was fun to read. My secretary said she'd kill me if I posted a photo of her on the internet though.

Zach said...

P.S. I think your secretary is really pretty but don't tell Isabella I said that.

Joe Stains said...

your secretary is very pretty, mine...not so much. Maybe I will leave this post up to Tanner for tomorrow. We liked learning about your Mom and Dad though!

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Hershey,
Your Mom's really brave to tell us more about themselves. I did enjoy reading about them. And yes, we are very curious about other hooman parents too. I will blog abt my hoomans soon enuff but I think they still are a bit shy to appear on my blog.
PS : My Mom thinks that your parents are a very good looking couple!! :)
PPS : Mom says maybe she can share her link to their wedding pictures if your Mom & Copper's Mom is interested. Please send me your email address. :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hershey, your mum is so pretty... My secretary doesn't dare to post her picture online yet


~ girl girl

Reina the Doxie said...

Hey Hershey,

When i saw your secretaries picture, i was screaming out "OMG SHE IS SO PRETTY" and i think that got my Mum jealous :p
Wow, u have got really good looking secretaries. Any tips to make my secretaries that good looking too?

Love,
Reina

hana said...

Secretary? I write and type my own blogs!!

You had a good idea to write about your secretary. I don't think my parents would want me to show their pictures, but we'll see. They aren't as handsome a couple as your parents are. I will blog about them, just without pics though. But, you all saw my dad with his blue dot head already. Hee hee!

Your mom is really pretty and your dad matches her well, so he is pretty too. Such a handsome couple... but where is your family picture with you and Miriam and your parents together?

Dachsies Rule said...

Hershey,

Our secretary says we can tell about her but she will have to think about the picture. Once you see how old she is you might not want to read our blog anymore and that would make us sad.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

fee said...

hershey, your mom and dad are very pwetty! do you have a pix of the baby too? teehee, i know about the baby, and copper, and copper's mom being your mom's mom, and nixon cos i have been following your posts!

let me see if i can dig some dirt about my parents for my next post or something! thanks for this great idea. hehehe.

loves,
fee

Pearly said...

haha... one day.... one day Mama will reveal herself... but mean time... I am the center of the spot light... :P your mommy is beautiful and your daddy is handsome as well! !

Da momma said...

Hey Hershey!!!! You little doglet you!!! Sorry I've not had the time to check my friend's blogs, but glad to hear about the baby -- she sure is cute!! You lucky doglet!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hershey
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I've vread yours for many months.
Your mom is beautiful and your dad very handsome.
I am sending kisses to you, your Mom, your Dad, Miriam and Nixon too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

Hi Hershey!
My mom (secretary) is already in my blog...but I don't talk too much about her. Maybe I'll post some stuff too!

Lots of love,
Rosco

Hana said...

Hey hey Hersh! You had a good idea to blog about your secretary. I tagged some other dogs to blog about their secretaries and I think we are all having fun with it! Thanks for starting this game.