Friday, June 01, 2007

my house

well hana, copper, and luckie showed us where they live so i thought since my sectretary, mom, is free (cause the baby is sleeping) i would show you where i live.

this is my house, i moved here february of last year (the big flat stones are from my dad trying out where a new sidewalk would go, he has since decided to postpone that project, he has lots of yard projects!)
these are some pretty flowers on my front porch

this...is nixon...he likes to site by the front window


this is the big bed i sleep in at night (and during the day)


this is me and copper sitting on my big bed

this is me and copper attacking nixon on the big bed

this is my dad's desk, you can usually find nixon up here


this is my living room, mom and dad like my big fireplace, and that is the chair that i sit on the back of
these are the ceramic birds that sit by the back of the sofa, mom likes birds, she bought these in thailand and can you see my toy bin at the bottom left of the picture?

ok, this is my kitchen bed and as you can see nixon is in it! sometimes he steals it from me and i have to take it back! but i let him have it this time because i wanted the sun spot and mom gave me a towel to lay on cause she felt sorry for me

i hope you enjoyed the tour of my house, i like it, its small like me and it has lots of sun spots!


17 comments:

hana said...

I don't know why Hershey, but I can only see two of your pictures.... I will check back later!

hana said...

Hmmm, okay, I can see 3 pictures now... You have a pretty brick dog house! Bricks are so pretty! And, I love all the flowers out front! Are they a pain to water by paw? Too bad you are so short else you could water them yourself naturally if you know what I mean.....

I'll check back again for the rest of the pics...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hershey.
Your house is beautiful. I like it a lot.
Enjoy your weekend
Lorenza

hana said...

Now I can see all the pics!!

Your house is beautiful with all those artsy things in it. I like how you have your bed jutting out from the corner of the room and I like the curtains. Your dad must have been working on texas when you took that picture of his desk! Good pic of you and Copper attacking Nixon, but I am starting to feel sorry for Nixon. Maybe Nixon should start his own blog so he can give his point of view.

By the way, blogger is misbehaving. I tried to submit my comment earlier and blogger ate my comment!! Bad Blogger, bad! I had to rewrite my comment!!

Zach said...

Why would anyone feel sorry for a CAT? Nixon's a spy! I like your house too - why is your washing machine in your kitchen?

hershey the doglet said...

hey zach, my washing machine is in my kitchen cause my house is real small and all the houses in my neighborhood were built in the 1950's and earlier and they all dried their clothes outside so they only needed room for a washer, so we have to have those stackable washer and dryers. mom likes it!

Joe Stains said...

you guys have a real cute house! does the baby have a bed on the floor or what?

Dachsies Rule said...

Hershy, that house looks like the perfect size for you. It's nice that it has lots of sun spots. Our house doesn't have any sun spots but Mom lets us go out to the back yard where there is LOTS of sun ... if it isn't raining.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Hershey,
YOu have a really bootiful house. Mom's so jealous..:P Maybe I should pack my bags and go visit or sumthing.

Elizabeth K said...

Hershey, you have a very nice home. It looks very cozy.

Reina the Doxie said...

WoW Hershey,

You have a very very cosy home!

Can you please take me with you!
I love the shabby chic bed u got!
Poor nixon, being attacked by you and copper!

Love,
Reina

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Thanks for the tour Hershey - you look like you live in a real nice place. Not sure about that cat though !

Love
Opy

Pearly said...

A very homey and sweet loving home you got there!

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

What a nice house! I should put pictures of my house in my blog too!

Lots of love,
Rosco

fee said...

hershey! i see the baby has arrived (i've been away for a bit). is it a boy baby or girl baby?

i love the colours in your house; even nixon looks so pretty in it!

loves,
fee

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Hershey, your house sure look very nice.


~ girl girl

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Nice house Hersh. Our cats steal our beds too but, like you, we are gracious and let them stay there. And anyway, it looks like you got the sun and that's more important, I always think.

See ya
Pippin