Wednesday, April 11, 2007

PORK from heaven!...or...i love nixon!


mom made a pork tenderlion for dinner last night! yum! you wonder how i knew how it tasted, huh? well its cause i got a HUGE piece! yup! i got a big slice of teriyaki pork tenderloin! well as you know i am very short, not at all tall enough to counter surf like the huskies. plus my parents never ever give me people food. well, maybe a tiny bit if something falls on the floor but never on purpose. so last night mom and dad served their plates and went to the living room to eat. mom went back in the kitchen to get some more lemonade and there was a big piece of tenderloin on the kitchen floor! she knew that nixon had pushed it off onto the floor cause cats can jump high up and stuff. i guess he was trying to eat the pork but realized it was too much for his tiny mouth! he had done it once before with some chicken, but he doesn't do it enough that mom and dad even think to protect the stuff on the counters. well i was following right after mom as i always do and BAM i got the meat before she could even stop me!! i WIN!! i WIN!! mom couldn't get it from my mouth fast enough. oooh it was sooooo yummy! dad was worried i would hork it up since i had never had such rich and wonderful food! but i have held it well! i'm sure my tummy was rejoicing with porky goodness! nixon might be annoying but he is currently my hero! i'll let him stay around.

13 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

Dachsie's are fast! My sister Sasha always gets stuff dropped on the floor before Mom and Dad or I have a chance to. Congratulations on the pork!
Kaos

Isabella said...

Woo Hoo! Good for you, Hershey! And good for Nixon for sharing with you. Nothing ever gets left on our counters anymore- and it's all Emmy's fault. Unlike Nixon, she gets on the counters every day so the Humans never let their guard down anymore.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Joe Stains said...

holy cow... maybe getting a cat is not such a bad idea after all!!!

JustMeCopper said...

Way to go Hershey! Rock on ... you got pork! I got a bite of cooked chicken by accident the other day ... just a bite. Mom dropped it accidentally when she was cutting it up.

Dachsies Rule said...

Hmmm ... finally a good reason to have a cat. We will have to think if we want to persue this idea ....

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Günter said...

That must have been great Hershey!! Didn't know that cats could be useful... :-)

Take care,

Günter

hana said...

This morning my dad was just saying maybe we should get a cat. I thought, a cat? Now why would we want a cat? Dad says to keep me company. Well, I think I have changed my mind, and now I want a cat if a cat is going to give me yummy pork tenderloin!!

Rafe said...

Ha! That's how I got my box of Thin Mints last week. Cats rock. But, my people made me horka. Not so fun. (Did Fox the cat know I'd have to horka?)

Woof
Rafe

Ender said...

Wait until the baby flings food on the floor! All for you!

Shmoo said...

Way to go Hershey! Excellent work and a fine example of HULA tactics!

Meeshka

Luckie the Dachie said...

You're so lucky Hershey!! I never get those food from heaven. Bummer.

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, blog! I miss hearing about your adventures.

Ivy said...

pork loin! pork loin! pork loin! oh the yumminess! i wud luv nixon too if he did that for me!