Monday, March 12, 2007

lookie lookie what hana sent me!!!

hana sent me a ribbon necklace!!! it matches me perfectly and fits just right! hana's mom bought a painting from my mom and she sent her payment AND a necklace!!! i smelled and smelled and smelled the envelope. hana must have rolled on it cause i sure smelled her! mom opened the envelope and inside was a very handsome manly necklace and a letter from hana too! i scratched at it a bit when i first put it on but then i didn't mind it. and i even sat nice for the camera! i got a bath yesterday so i look a little fluffy. but i think i look good enough to be in hana's fashion show! and yes i am sitting on the arm of the sofa. mom calls me billy goat or spider man sometimes. copper's mom thinks that i think i am a cat cause i climb on things!

12 comments:

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Hershey,
Our Mama calls us billy goats too, hehehehe! Wow, that necklace is so cool on you. Hana's Mama sure makes nice things. The colors go with your hair perfectly too!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Elizabeth K said...

Hershey, you are very handsome.

hana said...

Oh HERSHEY! You look so beautiful, ahem, I mean boyishly handsome. Well, I mean masculinely handsome! The colors match so well with your fur tones. Looks very natural on you. I like your fluffy fur too, especially your ears! I'll ask my mom to help me include you in my Fashion Show. You might just outdo me though.

p.s. Wowie Zowie, that necklace sure arrived at your house so fast! My mom only dropped it off at the post office on Friday at noontime.

Dachsies Rule said...

Hershey, you are so handsome! And you are so nice to pose while your mom takes pictures! (We guess she got the camera recharged.) Hana's mom did a wonderful job on your necklace. We agree, you look good enough to be in the fashion show ... if the other doggies don't get too jealous!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

hana said...

Uh oh, my mom messed up. She was gonna surprise my dad with your painting, but she spoiled the surprise. Stupid mom called dad over to show him your modeling picture, and when she did, dad read your blog, so he knows about the coffee cup painting now. Anyhow, he says he really likes it and agrees it will go very well in the kitchen near all his coffee beans and roasting and grinding and cooking supplies.

BLU and Comet said...

You look very dapper in that necklace. Those are nice masculine colors.

Zach said...

You sure look better in this than Elmo did!

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey that is the best picture of you ever! You look so handsome and the look on your face is priceless! Did your dad take it with his fancy camera? The lighting is great. I can't wait to see if you get in a fashion show. I am jealous.

Joe Stains said...

oooh it brings out all the nice colors in your fur!!

Cubby said...

What a beautiful necklace. It looks great on you!

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Hershey,
You look really *hawt* in that new necklace. It's so YOU! :)

Ivy said...

tee hee hershey! i am going to start calling you elmo from now on!

luv ivy