Thursday, March 01, 2007

food just for me! and shopping!

lookie what my mom saw in the petsmart flyer!

its food just for dachshunds!!! how COOL! they also have food for labs, boxers, german shepherds, and yorkies! the foods are also good for breeds that are similar to each of these. my mom is going to email miss cindy (our vet) and ask her what she thinks. cause we all know its good to ask your vet about what to feed you. right now i have to eat "i'm on a diet prescription food" but as soon as i lose the weight (2 pounds!) i can eat regular food again. so maybe if miss cindy says its ok i can try this cool stuff! it says it has stuff for my back, cause us dachsies can have back troubles, and stuff for my skin, my skin is ok, but copper's is real itchy. so maybe this will help him! oh and since dachsies can get chunky after we are "fixed" it has stuff to help us not gain weight and put pressure on our backs!

on another note...copper and i are going to fin & feather today! its a pet store that is about 1 mile from my house! they sell all kinds of pet stuff including fish, birds, ferrets, hamsters (like fufu), snakes, lizards, and they even have puppies!!! don't worry the puppies are from very nice breeders and not puppy mills. in fact the store has a bunch of literature about puppy mills and why they are so bad bad bad! so this is a nice store to buy a puppy from. they usually have yorkies and small dogs. it is the best store to go and SMELL! so many animals to say hi to and next door is a vet and mom is going to weigh me and see if i lost any lbs on my diet so far. we also may go to petsmart! AND later in the week we will go to the MALL!! yes there is a mall here in richmond that you can take your dog to! its called stony point and its an outdoor mall and they have a three dog bakery there! they also have doggie watering stations and the stores that let dogs in (almost all of them, except the BIG stores and restaurants) have little signs in the windows with a dog on it so you know its ok. stores like gap, anthropologie, restoration hardware, brooks brothers, etc let dogs in (its a fancy mall with expensive stores) but our moms just like to walk around with us and go to the dog bakery! i love to go shopping!

13 comments:

hana said...

Oh Hershey, it sounds like you're gonna have lots and LOTS and L-O-T-S of fun with Copper going shopping. I hope your moms get you guys some really cool stuff. Isn't that what shopping is for... especially when ladies go shopping in packs? Be sure you take plenty of pictures! Wowie Zowie, a Three Dog Bakery! My parents went to one of those in Arizona, and there is one about 10 miles from their house but they haven't been there yet.

Joe Stains said...

is the food made out of hot dogs?! hahahahaha LOOOL I am so funny?! :)

Ivy said...

oooo! i haf a speshul food for me too! it is called ivys food and it is just for ivy! at least that is wut my randy tells me.

i want to go to the stony point dog mall and the three dog bakery too! i wunder if i can trick my peepol into taking me there? that wud be great!

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Hershey,
That's a lot of interesting places to visit. I think it's great the peepol allow doggies to go shopping in the mall. Do take lotsa pics for us to see! I have never been to any mall cos pets are not allowed!!
I am taking Timberwolf kibbles - do you have that brand?

Copper has itchy skin? Maybe he can try those oatmeal shampoo. I used to have those white flaky itchy skin problems too until Mom changed my shampoo.

Jasper said...

Ouuuhhhhh....Joe Stains...how could you say that?? hahaha
Copper....I did not know they made food just for particular breeds...that is KEWL information.
Thanks,
Have fun,
Jasper

Jasper said...

I AM SO SORRY...I called you your best friend's name....I know you are HERSHEY!!!
Oops,
Pardon my blunder,
Jasper

Dachsies Rule said...

Hershey, you are so lucky to live near a Three Dog Bakery. There isn't one in all of Texas. :-(

We hope you and Copper have fun at the mall and spending time together. Take lots of pictures!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

My mom saw that food at Petsmart today!

C-K-C

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

A doggie mall!! Boy, that's cool, maybe someday I'll make it to richmond.

Amanda Lee Jia Hui said...

u seems like a spokeperson advertising for d food..

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.animal-internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying.

Shmoo said...

I'm a little concerned that the bag actually matches your coloring.

GASP! maybe its made out of dachsie!!!

Meeshka

Ivy said...

thank you thank you thank you for the cookies!!! they were so yummy! it wuz fun to eat the mailman too... tee hee! i had to share wif abby even tho her name wuz not on the bag. i wish i cud haf eaten both of the cookies but i liked the one i got reelly muchly!