Monday, February 19, 2007

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!


this is me on my 1st birthday
(i sure hope i don't have a 2nd birthday HAT!)


yeah for me! tomorrow is my birthday and i will be 2 years old! a whole 2 years! i will celebrate it more when copper comes to see me next monday! maybe we can go to brewsters and get a doggy cup of ice cream! i sure hope brewsters in richmond does doggy ice cream like brewsters in augusta!

the only bad thing about my birthday is that my mommy and daddy will be gone ALL DAY! dad of course is going to work, but mom (who now works at home and spends LOTS of time with me, she only leaves for like 3 hours at a time) is going to be gone ALL DAY! she is going to take care of a 8 week old baby and she has to leave at 6:30 in the morning and won't be home til 5! she says she is going to come back to the house to see me since the baby lives like 6 houses down the street. but tomorrow is my birthday and i will be all alone in my kennel! what a lame birthday! but that's ok cause copper is coming and he will be here for 9 days!!! we will play and run and bounce on mom's bed, and sleep and eat yummy things and go to the park and eat doggy ice cream! i love copper! so maybe that will make up for my stinky birthday.

oh, and how's this for my lame mom...she couldn't remember exactly when my birthday was so she had to look it up on my breeder's website! so while mom and dad were watching "24" she looked it up and said, "oh my gosh, hershey, your birthday is tomorrow!!" pretty bad for a mom who is about to have a baby! i hope she forgets its birthday until the day before!!

9 comments:

Luckie the Dachie said...

Happy Birthday Hershey!! *BIG HUGS*
I think you look really cute in that birthday hat. I'm sure you'll get lots of birthday treats and toys!!
Say hi to Copper for me when he visits you.

I haven't celebrated any birthday yet so I hope mom's reading this and hopefully not FORGET my first birthday.

Dachsies Rule said...

Happy Birthday, Hershey! Don't worry about the birthday hat - they do that to humans too. You do look festive in it. We hope your mom remembers to take pictures! You're getting all grown up!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Girasol said...

Happy Birthday!!
Feliz CumpleaƱos!!

enjoy the cake and the gifts too!!

JustMeCopper said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to HERSHEY,
Happy Birthday to you.

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey I have been thinking about it all day ... how your Mommy can remember when your birthday is. The best I can come up with is:

February - same month as Valentine's Day and ....

20th - one less that 21

not sure that will help her very much.

hana said...

Hershey, do you think your mom is doing a trial run with that baby? If she doesn't like that 8 week old baby, maybe she will put in a request to the stork to keep the baby she ordered.

Hmmm, something to remember your birthday? How about this.... when you turned 2 years old, the girl baby was 0 years old because she wasn't born yet. Then you put 2 and 0 together and it makes 20.

By the way, Happy Barkday to you Hershey! I hope your parents make it up to you. That's downright rude to make you spend your birthday in a crate. Maybe you could pee in your parents shoes or something.

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Happy Birthday Hershey! Hope you have a really good time when Copper comes to visit. Maybe you will get to wear the baby hat that he modeled on his blog. My mom says your mom probably forgot about your birthday due to the hormone rush she has now.

C-K-C

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hey, happy birthday (a little late). My person has spent her last two birthdays on a plane--kind of like a kennel. Make your mom atone--that's what I say.

Pip

Sparky said...

Happy Birthday Hershey! That birthday hat is the bomb!