Tuesday, February 06, 2007

how to hug a baby

my mom got this email from someone, its instructions on how to hug a baby! they thought this might help me when the baby comes. this dog does a really good job of being nice to this baby. it is also about 20 times bigger than me so i think i should be ok.

first spy a baby..



Second, be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers this is indeed a baby.

Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. **Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.???

The "paw slide" - Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.

Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.

If you can successfully execute this cute move your people will definately love you and give you lots of treats, and then probably ask you to do it over and over again to show all their friends!

10 comments:

hana said...

I like that comic strip of the dog hugging the baby. Are you gonna practice hugging a baby so that when the real baby comes, you will be prepared?

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

Haha...that is cute! You'll have to practice for your new baby. I once saw a baby...I licked his face and drank his mom's coffee. No more babies for me!

Lots of love,
Rosco

Ivy said...

tee hee! it looks like babies are fun! i haf never hugged one or licked one or drank anybodys coffee. i saw a dog on the magic box last nite who licked a whole meal off a baby's face! that looked yummy!

Boomer said...

I love those pictures Hershey.

Joe Stains said...

these are awesome photos!!

JustMeCopper said...

That baby looked happy to be near that dog too Hershey. I think you will like the baby ....I think you will bark at it first, but you will like it eventually.

Zach said...

That's one happy baby! You're gonna have to wait for your baby to grow up some before you can do this squish and hug thing.

Luckie the Dachie said...

I think your mom should get you some baby doll toy so you can practice hugging. :)

I love reading your blog. Sometimes i wonder if i'll grow up soon and look more and more like you (i'm a chocolate-tan too!)

Shmoo said...

I think that's actually: "How to baste a baby for dinner"... but I could be mistaken.

Meeshka

Bruce the Bird Dog said...

My claire sent that to someone who has a dog and a baby just like that! How cute!