Saturday, January 27, 2007

clean clean kitty...

everyone remember my blog about the pet washing machine?.....enjoy

everydog and fufu, if you own a cat please make them leave the room while you watch this with uproarious laughter! (my mom and dad laughed so hard they cried and while saying ooh that poor cat, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! poor kitty HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) they didn't seem to be able to make up their minds if it was the FUNNIEST thing they had ever seen or they felt sorry for the poor thing! well i think its AWESEOME!!! and this cat looks like my nixon too! AO4 this is what we should use to bring down the C(un)IA!

(the video looks like it won't work, but click on it twice slowly, it should work, if it doesn't go to this link..)

12 comments:

Isabella said...

Hmmm...I clicked and clicked but it wouldn't work for me. Do you think the cat broke the movie?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Shmoo said...

I clicked too, then realized it was a stupid human trick to keep us at the computer and clicking so we wouldn't cause trouble.

Meeshka

hershey the doglet said...

try clicking twice...i should have put that, sorry twice works for me

Joe Stains said...

I hope my mom doesn't find one of these machines!

Isabella said...

I had to use the link to see it. Wow- I sure felt bad for that kitty. I bet he needed a long nap after that ordeal. I hope Linda never takes me to place like that and puts me in a machine-Yikes!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Cubby said...

OK, I don't like cats, but that's just wrong!!!

hana said...

We saw the video, but without sound since this particular computer we're using doesn't have speakers....

The poor kitty. I think they must have given the kitty a heart attack! We wouldn't wish that on our worst enemy. My mom says if she had been in the room while they filmed that, she would have rescued the cat.

Hershey, you seemed to have taken quite an interest in this washing machine. You're not up to somethin' regarding Nixon, are ya? You're not gonna try to get spy secrets out of him....?

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, that was very hard to watch .... and I don't even like cats that much.... ahem .... except Nixon, Mari and Tabitha.

Ivy said...

oh poor kitty! my peepol laughed so hard they watched it twice and then we all said poooooor kitty and laughed some more.

Carol said...

hahahah!! its soo funny really . But I must nit laugh that much since my 2 kitties will come n thrash me out from here.LOL!!

And hey, have a look at this pet ecards

Günter said...

Ohh, I don't like cats (dont tell anyone, but I'm a bit afraid of them), but that was an awful way to clean your pet.. I would have freaked out totally..

My dad laughed though...

Take care

Günter

Ender said...

Oh man! hope they don't make one of those for dogs! WATCH OUT!