Friday, January 12, 2007

a baby is coming to visit me!!

some friends of mom and dad are coming for the weekend! i have never met them and i am not good with strangers for the first 10 minutes. ask my granddaddy (the one copper loves) i don't like him and i don't know why! he stayed with me at copper's house along with my mom and dad and copper's mom and dad for like 5 days and i never liked him, wouldn't even get close! so i hope these people are ok. BUT they are bringing a BABY!!! his name is noah and he is 8 months old! so he is pulling up on stuff and grabbing things. hopefully not my EARS! this isn't a baby that just lays there, this is a baby who does stuff and can crawl and tries to walk! mom and dad said this will be a great test for me. whatever! i will have to take pictures...

5 comments:

Cubby said...

Good luck with the baby! Be nice!

hana said...

Uh oh, the baby must be part of an experiment they are doing on you to see how you react with a new baby in the house! All I can say is Good Luck My Friend Hershey! I hope you come out of this in one piece.

Zach said...

Oh man.. a social experiment ... be very, very careful! When I was a pup my Dad used to pull my ears and my tail and he would tell me 'no' when I tried to nip him. So I don't nip anymore. He called it babyproofing. I don't let any babies get near me so he doesn't know if it really worked.

Ivy said...

uh oh! i hope the baby is nice to you... but if he isnt be sure to be nice back anyway.

Joe Stains said...

my mom's nephew is named Noah and he is great!!