Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lookie Lookie what I got from Ivy!!!!


hey hey! when i got home from hanging out with copper for a whole 8 days i found an envelope in my mailbox and it said it was from IVY!!! so i ripped it open and inside i found...a card that she hand wrote, some snowman glasses!!, some ferrero rocher (which mom said was for her and dad, since dogs can't have chocolate, she also says she gets it cause she had to deal with me barking at their commercials!) AND an super cute picture of ivy that was specifically addressed to copper and even had XOXO on it!! i wonder if that means that ivy likes copper back!??! cause you know copper has a crush on ivy! i'm going to mail it to copper so he can put it in a special place where he can look at her!

here is the card Ivy sent me and copper

here i am wearing the COOL snowman glasses (by the way i am lying in the heating blanket my dad turned on for me cause i was cold, I LOVE IT!!!)

here is my dad wearing the COOL snowman glasses!

see the COOL snowman!!

oooohhh ivy says HUGS and KISSES to copper!!!!

8 comments:

Zach said...

Oh darn - blogger ate your pictures! I wanna see !!!!!!

hana said...

Oh dear!!! Blogger has been bad. Blogger ate your pics!

Hammer said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HERSHEY !!!

I hope you and your best mate, Copper have lots of fun and happy times in 2007.

Thank you again for your beautiful Christmas card.

Love from your Aussie mate, Hammer

Ivy said...

tee hee! i am so glad that the mailman did not lose the package!

you look super cool in those snowman glasses. i hope you got some good treats for wearing them for the pickture.

happy new year little doglet!

hana said...

Those snowman glasses must be magical because Ivy can see the pictures, but I still can't see the pictures!

hana said...

Oh Hershey, I saw your comment on my bloggy. Yes, yes, boys can wear ribbon necklaces!! Casper, a boy, looks so handsome in the pictures his mom posted of him in his necklace. And Comet even likes his necklace. I think your mom should make you one. I also hope your mom has a girl baby, but if she has a boy baby, that will make me happy too. If she doesn't make a ribbon necklace for you, she can make a ribbon necklace for the girl baby!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New Year Hershey, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy

Dachsies Rule said...

Cool snowman glasses. You are such a good sport to wear them for a picture. We would probably not cooperate.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy