Saturday, December 16, 2006

i've been tagged!

i have been tagged by hana! i have to give 3 things i would love for Christmas and 3 things i do not want for Christmas...here goes...

I want...
1. to go see Copper for Christmas! oh wait... I AM going to see copper for Christmas! YES!! we get to stay with each other for 1 1/2 weeks!!!
2. more pup-peroni! i LOVE that stuff! mom puts it in my hard cow bone and I LOVE IT!!
3. a fenced in yard so i can RUN and RUN like roxy, sammy, and andy did when they were barking at cowdogs! (sadly i don't think i will get this this year)

I DO NOT want...
1. my nails and paw hair trimmed when i go to see copper! for some reason i my feet done everytime i go see copper!!!
2. mom to stop putting water in my food...I LOVE IT that way!
3. the mailman to come to my door ANYMORE!!!

i tag the Dachsies...i am only tagging 1 doggie cause i think everyone else has been tagged!

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, have your om trim you feet and nails before you come or else you know what will happen!

hana said...

I think you will be able to get the first two things on your wish list! I will wish this for you.

Do you have carPET at your house? And, does Copper have hardwood floors at his house?

Isabella said...

Hey Hershey! That link you left me was great! I want to get a stylish hair-do like those dogs!
Festive Wags,
Isabella
8 days till Santa!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

That long hair chihuahua, who I am still convinced is Mommy's favorite, has to get her hair on her paws cut when it gets too long. She hates it too!

The Army of Four said...

Hi Hershey! I left instructions in my "comments" section about how to put your HULA certificate in your sidebar! Hope it makes sense.
Tail wags,
Storm

Charlie said...

Thanks for the Christmas card, Hershey!
- Charlie