Tuesday, December 19, 2006

going to see copper!!!!!

hey hey yeah yeah!! i'm going to see copper thursday morning!!! by the way copper says hi, he is currently staying at his granddaddy's house in tampa, fl. (all of our family lives in tampa) he has been helping his dad who lost his dad this weekend, lots of cuddles and kisses. he is going on a long 8 hour car ride tomorrow back to augusta and then i will go on a long 8 hour car ride to go see him thursday morning. we love our car rides! we sleep in our mom's laps, in our beds, in our kennels, etc. the whole time. its such a long trip we get a little bored, its hard to play ball in the car you know!! well we might not post until Christmas when we will need to show off the loot that santa left for us! ooh, and i'll have to show you my cool stocking that mom made for me, its got dog bones on it and an H for hershey of course! merry christmas to all!!
this is just a cute picture of me sleeping in mom and dad's bed, just wanted to post a cute picture of myself...aren't i adorable! (and yes, i got in this position all by myself, no staging by mom)

14 comments:

Dachsies Rule said...

When you are sleeping you are just as cute as we are! Wait, we are all dachsies; no wonder you are so cute! We will miss you until Christmas. Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!

Roxie, Sammy & andy

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hi Hershey,
Wow, you sleep like me Butchy! I like to get under the covers too in my Mama's bed. Snickers & I both think you are soooooo cute! Have a safe and fun trip & a Merry Christmas!!
Wirey Hugs & Happy Pawlidays!
Butchy & Snickers

Isabella said...

Tampa? Tampa is just next door to me! You look just adorable snuggled up in bed.
Festive Wags,
Isabella

Joe Stains said...

awwe that is a great photo!!

Anonymous said...

hershey, you are adorable!

hana said...

Hershey, you definitely are adorable! Hmmm, but Ender is adorable too in his latest picture. Well, let's see, I think you are BOTH adorable!

Bring lots of blankies in the car for your 8 hour car ride. I LOVE blankies. They are so soft and comfy.

Is Copper's granddaddy the same as your greatgranddaddy? Give Copper's dad lots of cuddles and kisses when you get to Augusta.

Can't wait for you and Hershey to show us all the loot you got for Christmas!

Have a good holiday!

Günter said...

Ahh cutie..

Give Copper a hug from me!

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Love,

Günter

Freda said...

Hi Hershey,

Sorry to hear about the family's loss. Licks and snuggles.

Every times my secretary sees your name his mouth waters. He's a 'CHOCO-ALL-LICK'.

While sniffin' around Ivy's place, you barked that your dad was returnin' from Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan. WOW! Cooools places. Did he see any of Borat's familys?

Hope you have great rides in your movin' box all the way to Tampas. And it's great you get to see Copper! Hope everydog and their humans have a wonderful holidays season.

What a darlin' photo. I think I'll take a nap too.

Wuufs!

Ivy said...

hey hey hershey! haf a good ride-in-the-car and a super-duper visit with copper! it is too bad you didnt get the package i sent you before you left cuz i put sumthing in there for copper too. that means you will just haf to go visit him again!

luv,
ivy

Shmoo said...

A bed takeover! Way to rule. Notice how they think you are so cute sleeping like them that they take your picture and don't move you. The cute factor will really help us out in our cause to take over the world.

Good work

Meeshka

Wired for Mackie said...

You know Hersey, that WAS an adorable position! I don't like to get under the covers and I hate it when mommy tries to cover me up. I do like to sleep in my sweater though!

Merry Christmas!

Your pal, Mackie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

You are so cute Hershey :-)

Merry Christmas to you and your family - I hope 2007 is full of lots of bones and treats :-)

Love
Opy

Amanda Lee Jia Hui said...

pacco is here to say a thank for ur lovely card...

btw, did our card successfully reach ur home?

Heidi said...

You are a handsome devil! Merry Christmas!

Sorry about da sad loss of da granddaddy. Dat's sad.