Thursday, September 28, 2006

I feel cheap and used...

tonight as i was walking with mom and dad through my neighborhood a man standing in his front yard says, "hey is your dog a boy or a girl?" dad replied, "he's a boy" the man then said, "oh, we have a girl dachshund but she has short hair." so we walk on and a couple minutes later he drives up to us in his truck with his two kids. he said he was on his way to the store. but he introduced himself and then asks dad if he would be interested in "studding" me! dad said, "he's fixed." well i didn't know what studding was but mom explained to me later that it meant dog sex! I couldn't believe that man wanted to prostitute me!!! i feel so cheap and used!! dad asked if that meant mom was my pimp?! what does that mean?! all i know is if i want to have dog sex with a pretty lady i want it to be for love! not money! mom did tell me that i should be flattered that the man thought i was so handsome....whatever he just wanted to use me as a prostitute! how embarrasing!

by the way it is RAINING in my frontyard, probably my backyard too. but i need to GO business! i hate rain! mom says its going to rain all night!

11 comments:

Dachsies Rule said...

Oh Hershey, we are so glad you have higher standards than that man. But, you would have made beautiful puppies with the right mate. It is easier to avoid all of the resposibility that goes with fatherhood -- leave that to your Dad (the human one).

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Isabella said...

You are a guy with principles! Good for you!
Big Wags,
Isabella

hana said...

O Hershey, it is nice to know a studly doglet with high standards and morals. Hm... maybe we should meet sometime.

Shmoo said...

Poor Doglet, the stud machine.
I hope your humans tell that pimp man that there are enough of us dogs around that don't have homes and end up in prison and die there, so he doesn't need to be making more puppies that won't get homes.

Meeshka
(stepping off my soap box now)

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I wouldn't trust anybody who can't tell a boy dog from a girl dog. Those people have no business making dachsie babies! (or human babies either). Be glad that your parents were responsible parents. You are a pretty handsome dachsie though.

C-K-C

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

'tis a compliment for you Hershey - but Meeshka and C-K-C are right - those people should know that you can't just go around having puppies just for the sake of it ! Sheesh !!!

Glad you are a doggie with principles :-)

Love
Opy

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Hershey,
You sure are one cool doggie dude! You would make cute puppies but you would want to pick the right girl yourself! Can't go around just humping any old dog right?? Can't believe that hooman couldn't tell you were a boy, I wonder if he knows his dog is really a girl?? hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, I can't believe that man couldn't tell you were a boy!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Hershey, That's so embarrassing. But is the girl dog pretty?

~ fufu

Girasol said...

OMG !!
that's not rigth.

Zach said...

I'm a bit late getting in on this rant ... just think .. that man propositioned you in front of his kids ... what kind of a person is that ... AAARGH ... he'd probably sell the puppies into the slave trade ...