Monday, September 25, 2006

Hey guys I'm OK!

well i am back and ok! i actually was picked up by my dad on thursday from that mean cat's house. I just haven't blogged yet. well i should tell you that the evil cat's name is ozzy. he told me he is not named after ozzy osbourne but some whale named ozzy. whatever. ozzy is gray and fat and talks A LOT! he won't shut up! i wanted to play with him like i play with nixon but nooooo he just hisses and runs away from me. he is such a wimp! he has NO claws! nixon has all his claws but mom and dad trim them. ozzy is clawless! its like being swatted with q-tips! i tried to be friends with him like the good boy that i am but he just wanted to scream and hiss at me and whack me with his q-tip paws!
i missed my mom and dad sooooooo much! mom said that right when she got home from her sad trip she had to go on a trip to washington dc with a bunch of 8th grade kids! so guess what? she was home at MY house for 24 hours WITHOUT coming to get me! she slept in the bed and petted nixon and never came to get me!! the nerve! she claims she didn't want to have to pick me up for like 3 hours cause she was going to have to take me right back over to ozzy's house cause she had to leave at lunch time the next day and ozzy's parents want mom to bring me over at night before bed time cause they both have to go to work. anyways i think that was pretty mean cause ozzy lives around the block from me, mom was so close and never got me!!
if anyone was wondering my dad was in beirut, lebanon the whole time. so he couldn't come and rescue me from ozzy's q-tips either.
so the moral of the story is IF you have to stay with a mean cat make sure they have q-tip paws so they are defenseless!!! and mom should pick up their doglets even if they are going to be home for 24 hours!

6 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, I am glad you are back blogging again. We were all ready to charge ozzie's house and free you. When are you coming to visit me? Gas is cheaper now.

Isabella said...

I'm so glad you and your family are all back home. Hopefully you won't have to go back to Ozzy's ever again- stupid ol' stuck up cat. You should have come to Florida and stayed with me, I would have been real nice to you, honest!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Günter said...

I don't like cats at all... Actually, I'm a bit afraid of them - don't tell anyone..

Good that you are back blogging. I've been away for a while as well, but now I'm back!!!

Günter

Dachsies Rule said...

Hershey, welcome home! We can't believe your mom didn't even come to visit you. Make sure she feels guilty, it might get you an extra treat or two. But you are back home now and blogging. That is the important thing. We missed you.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

fee said...

q-tips! whatever happened to ozzy? that's the strangest cat i've ever heard about! i'm sorry you've had to have her for company the last few days. i'm glad you're back!

loves and hugs,
fee

hana said...

Yeh! Hershey's back! Since your mom didn't come get you between her trips, I imagined Ozzy's house being in the adjacent state from yours. Well, if Ozzy was just around the block, your mom was mean to have left you at Ozzy's house between her trips. This is very sad news. Woe is Hershey. Let's see when you get your little brother or sister if your mom ever leaves he/she between trips. Then you will know exactly where you stand in the family. Good luck to you Hershey.