Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Dusty Doodles and Copper!

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 weird things about me...

1. I wake up mom by standing at the end of the bed at about 4 in the morning to go business. Every morning! She doens't mind, she sees it as training for getting up with a baby, which they want to have. Dad HATES it!

2. I'm not super excited about eating. Never have been. Sometimes I leave some dinner for breakfast. The only people food I've ever had is from my grammy who wants to spoil me rotten. Mom said she just didn't want me to beg and the dinner table and stand under her feet while she is cooking, and I don't I sleep in my kitchen bed. I'm a good boy!

3. I loooooooove to take a bath, I get excited when mom takes off my collar and turns on the bathtub faucet. I love to put my face under the water!

4. I won't sleep anywhere on the sofa but the BACK of the sofa cushions!

5. I bark like CRAZY any time someone TOUCHES the mailbox. The mailbox is right outside the front door, we have a walking mailman and I bark and bark and bark like I will KILL him when he brings the mail. I even BARK when mom or dad touch the mailbox!

I tagged Gunter, Fee, Cassidy, Cairo, and Pippin

4 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

You need to get over the eating thing Hersh .. eating is very important. And, the mailman won't hurt you. He may even bring you a letter. I got a post card! nanna nanna boo boo.

Dusty Doodles said...

Your hoomans want to have a baby?? I had to ask my Da momma what that was and she said it was a furless puppy. Doodles kinda likes them, except when they do that scream thing. You really must reconsider liking the bath thing. It after the bath thing that they steal your furs and cut your toes.

fee said...

dear hershey,

thanks for inviting me to play this funny game! i've bared all and gone on to tag my friends!

loves,
fee

wally said...

short dogs rule.

wally