Saturday, August 26, 2006

How I got my name...


I got my name pretty easily. I was the first little puppy to go sit in my mom's lap and I won her heart. Since I was chocolate colored my dad said to my mom, "You can call him Hershey since he's chocolate colored!" Mom said, "Yup, that's perfect, done, that's his hame." And that was all they needed to come up with my name. Easy. The picture at the top is me with my doggie mom and dad (he had a cat-ract). It was the last time I saw them, but I don't miss them much cause my human mom and dad are the best! This is me on the way home to live with my new mom and dad. Oh, guess what my first human dad had a camel, a couple mini horses, a goat, and a llama!


7 comments:

Isabella said...

What an adorable puppy you were! I think your name is perfect for you.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

You were (and still are) adorable! Your doggy parents were a very nice looking couple. I think you look more like your mom.

C-K-C

Brody the Bulldog said...

I guess that means you give your folks 'Hershy Kisses'?
Heh heh heh. (I know, you probablly hear that all the time)

;)
Brody the Bulldog

hana said...

Hershey, you have such a cute name! It's very appropriate. That is a neat family portrait you have. Where are your brothers and sisters, or were you the only child?

Pet Sale Avenue said...

Pet Sale Avenue has launched a new pet blog network so our visitors can go to one place to read the most interesting and fun blogs on the net!!! Your blog would be a fun addition and we invite you to join us. Please check us out. Just follow the submission directions and your blog will be displayed for all to see! Hope to see you soon!

Best woofs and wags,
Lisa
PSA Pet Blog Network
www.PetSaleAve.com

Dusty Doodles said...

You were a cute little doglet!! Well you still are, but you were cute as a puppy. Doodles woo's you!!

Baily said...

awwww, that picture is so cute!