Monday, July 31, 2006

why must they cage me!?

well....i guess i did something wrong! i broke through the zipper of my kennel two times today. yes! i am so strong! well i thought i was quite the escape artist and am quite proud of finding a way out of my kennel without really breaking it! well apparently mom and dad didn't like it. sad. see i used to have a hard plastic kennel, but i am sooo long that it was too small for me. see us dachsies need length in a kennel height itsn't a problem. i couldn't stretch out and when mom and dad are gone for like 8 hours at work i need to stretch out. so i got that meshy kennel a couple months ago. well i tore a hole in that one after a couple weeks. well mom felt the need to repair it. so she sprayed that apple bitter stuff on the inside so i wouldn't tear it with my teeth but i just decided to get through the zipper with my paws! well well well i just can't get a break around here! mom and dad went to wal-mart and bought me a WIRE kennel! one of those black metal wire things! ugh! i just want to sleep on my sofa cushions. that's all! i will get one of them to take a picture of me in it so i can show you the new JAIL i have to be in!

3 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Hershey, think of it this way. Only big extra strong dogs have wire kennels. You are a big strong dog now!!

Dusty Doodles said...

Hershey now you are just like me and Whiskey! We have wire kennels and they are pretty fun. Yeah you have to stay locked up, but you can see all around and the air flows through them real nice and stuff. I don't have to be crated at night any more, cuz Doodles doesn't get into trouble, but Whiskey still does.

You are more husky then you know pal!!

Isabella said...

Poor Hershey! I have to stay in my kennel , too, when I am home alone. I don't know why they don't trust me? I wouldn't chew anything up- well, maybe a few things. But the crate isn't that bad- I have a nice comfy pad to lay on and I always take Little Puppy to my crate to keep me company when I am locked up.
Big Wags,
Isabella