Sunday, July 30, 2006

kennel oh kennel

well...when mom and dad came home from church i met them at the door again! mom locked the zipper so i had to find another way out. well i got creative. i pawed at the door soooo much that it busted open the zipper. unfortunately i didn't break the zipper..mom fixed it. man, i tried hard to break it. my dad said he wants to buy a bigger hard kennel for me. i used to have a hard kennel but mom thought it was getting too small for me. that's why i have the meshy one. now i don't mind going in my kennel, i don't put up a fight. but i loooooove to run around the house and sleep on my sofa cushions! mom, please don't buy a new kennel i promise i won't break out any more! well maybe not everyday...

2 comments:

Dusty Doodles said...

A meshy kennel?? You really are a doglet!!! Doodles has to have a hard wire kennel and it has to be extra large cuz I have to stretch a-l-l the way out.

JustMeCopper said...

Hey Hershey. Tell then Nixon doesn't have to stay in a kennel! I guess you and I need to just sell our slightly worn mesh kennels. Love ya, Copper