Saturday, July 29, 2006

just call me houdini...

I escaped! but my mom is happy cause i didn't tear a hole in my kennel i just unzipped it! yup i used my paws to unzip it just enough to escape! mom came home and i greeted her at the door! i had slept on mom and dad's bed (courtesy of the foot stool that dad provided me so i could jump on it) and on the sofa cushions, but i didn't do any 'business' in the house! i was a good boy! maybe that means she will let me stay in the house without being in my kennel. but i have a feeling she is not keen on that idea. but maybe if i wag my tail and give her kisses she will change her mind.



i am looking forward to reading meeshka's blogathon! you can do it! try drinking coffee, it helps my dad stay awake.

2 comments:

RubMy Duckie said...

Very original and too cute. I wish my dog liked baths... my dog stinks.

MJ's doghouse said...

Hi hershey..you are so cute...I had to live in a kennel when my mom and dad were not home...for four years...then i grew up and behaved myself so i rule the house while they are gone...I dont even eat things i am not supposed to eat while they are gone...it is quite a responsibilty...